Thursday, July 16, 2015

Keeping in Contact

In an attempt to keep everyone up-to-date on all things volleyball ... we not only have the blog ~ we have the following social media accounts!  Blog posts will be linked to all these sites for your convenience.

Facebook:  Lady Plainsmen Volleyball
Twitter: plainsmenvolley
Google +: Lady Plainsmen Volleyball

In addition, parents ... if you have any pictures you would like to share with me, you can email them to kscheetz@oakleyschoolsks.com or text them or airdrop them to me.  I appreciate all your help in promoting our program.

Also, players and parents - if you have not signed up for the Remind 101 text/emails, let me know if you need the information again. It's a fast and easy way for me to communicate mass messages to everyone quickly.


No comments:

Post a Comment